Allied health practice specialist services
As an allied health practitioner running your own business, and possibly consulting from multiple rooms, you’ll be no stranger to the juggling act:
- Trying to answer phone calls
- Keeping your paperwork in order
- Making sure you have the correct files for your location
- Liaising with other health practitioners about client care
- Following up with clients
- And so much more…
As your practice grows, you’d realise you need help. But employing staff can be expensive, especially if you work in multiple locations.
COMPLETE PRACTICE SUPPORT
If you're feeling stressed about your admin workload, you need our Admin support services.
Are you seeing NDIS clients and need support with the NDIA Portal Admin? We can help!