Like thousands of other businesses around Australia, I am a Service Provider. I have existing and potential clients that I meet with regularly. But unlike the thousands of other businesses, I don’t spend hours coordinating these meetings.
I hear you asking, “How?” Well, I implemented an online booking system. It was quick and easy to implement, and I saved hours and secured more bookings, straight away – and I can help you do the same.
Here’s how it used to be (And I’m certain you’ll be able to relate!) An email would come in from a Hot Lead –they loved the service, and wanted a consultation. I’d go to my calendar, note times I was available, and email them with “How does this time suit you?” They’d reply back sometime later, something along the lines of “How about x time/date?” I’d go back to my calendar, no, I wasn’t available.. And we’d go back and forwards until we found a time and date that worked. Sometimes I’d miss the email, and leave my lead waiting for a response; and, unfortunately, it was common for a hot lead to go cold, stone cold – like they vanished off the face of the earth. I got frustrated. I’d spend hours coordinating these consultations and it just felt like a huge waste of time!
So, here’s how I stopped wasting time, and secured more bookings.
- I researched online booking systems – there are hundreds, for all different industries. I provide a service to businesses, and my consultation offerings are limited to 1 type – so I settled for a simple program, Acuity Scheduling.
- I tailored the program to my offering. The program steps you through this.
- I embedded the link as a header on my website, in my email signature and on my social media page. And if someone asks for a consult? I provide them the link.
- My client chooses the time that suits them. The program syncs to my calendar, sends appointment confirmations to the client, and to me to notify of a new booking.
- I rock up to the consult when my Calendar notification tells me to.
This is one of the most simple and effortless optimisation strategies available to you. If you want to save time, money and get more bookings, book in with me for a complimentary consultation.